• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Selling off my entire home brewery *MUST SELL*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance there is a mill in there that I can be first in line for?

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

sorry for the confusion, the $399 was to get attention on craigslist.. I changed it. I do also have a mill that I will sell.. forgot to put that on the list.

Barley Crusher with 15lb hopper mounted on a small table

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400169491.210685.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't have a firm price.. probably willing to take close to $.60 on the dollar for what most items sell new for

Very sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstance. I hope to see a 3500 watt 110 volt ebiab in your near future. Perfect for apartment brewing. Good luck

I'm not sure if my the flavors in my beer are off or complex 😳

How much for the E-A-G-L-E-S sign?

Here's 2 cents worth of advice... Keep the brew equipment and store it for a while if your new bachelor's apartment can't handle it. Some time in the not-too-distant future you might be able to unpack that baby and bring back something that you obviously put a lot of heart and soul into!

Good luck.

Sorry to hear what you're going through...

Interested in pricing for:

(3) 5G corney kegs w/rebuilt kits and fittings
(1) 5lb c02 tank
(1) Johnson Controls digital temperature regulator
Ventmatic Shirron beer faucets
........shipping would be to 16066

Good luck.

Would be interested in 5 kegs shipped to 01741

I am going to Austin next Thursday. I would like the corny kegs if the price is right.

I'm still in line for 4 kegs if we can work out getting them shipped. Just working through PMs.

Ok so there is a ton of interest from out of state buyers and the large items will be very difficult and expensive to ship. I'm willing to ship some of the smaller items right now but the larger items will sell to local buyers first. Trying to sort through PMs right now.

Well that is a bummer. I would send you the shipping label if you get the boxes to make it easier to get 4 kegs.

I will see if I can find a box.. I can't imagine shipping costs would make a $20 keg worth while though

Prices have been added to individual items on the ad. Of course I'm open to all offers. Still sorting through PMs, trying to get back to everyone.

Are you available to ship? I'm interested in the refractometers

South paw all day, everyday.

I am interested in the stainless mash paddle, bottle capper, and refrac. Can you ship USPS to 96319?

Back