• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Selling my Zymatic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sorrow

Reaction score
Selling my Zymatic, haven't used it in quite some time since I've moved back to 5Gallon batches. Asking $350, comes with everything but the keg, I do have a second step filter to include. Looking for a local buyer (Hagerstown) since I don't have the box to ship it. Will travel 20-30 minutes though to meet up.

5RsiLIi.jpg

aqL9wvs.jpg

Is it registered in your name or someone else? I’m interested in it but only if it can have the latest firmware to use my own ingredients

Ok so everything is complete minus the keg? Also does it power on and run correctly? No issues?

if yes to above when is a good time to meet this weekend? I’m about 3 hrs west of you but can make the drive over this weekend

Sorry guys, didn't get the notifications that there were more replies to this post. The unit has sold.

Back