• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Selling my entire collection of brewing equipment (Electric system)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milesvdustin

Reaction score
I have not brewed in about two years, and I don't foresee myself getting back into it anytime soon. So I have decided to sell everything I have in one big lot for an attractive price!

Here is what I have:
Electric brewery control panel. Its a 30A setup, I DO have the gfci cord (the xerox copier kind you cant find anymore) to go with it. I have the wall outlet too that you can wire in. This has a timer and 1 PID. The HLT has the temp probe so you can control mash temps (was working on making this a HERMS) and you can control the boil on manual mode. Panel is wired to control two pumps with push switches, the elements can only fire one at a time with a selector switch.

-5lb CO2 tank, empty (i think)
-CO2 manifold for kegging, has two regulators. One regulator controls 4 gas lines, the other controls 2 (for force carb or different c02 requirements)
-Ranco ETC 111000 controller for a keezer, wired to a power cord already that has 3 outlets on it. I had it powering a couple small fans when the freezer kicked on.
-8 empty grolsch swing top bottles. Never used for homebrew.
-Homemade counterflow chiller. Worked great on just tap water temps.
-2 autosiphons, a smaller and a larger one. The smaller is missing the little cap on the bottom.
- 1 racking cane with the clip
-glass hydrometer
-bottle brush and dip tube brush
-various stoppers, airlocks, and a couple blowoff tube setups
-a whole lot of 1/4" ice maker line, I used it for beer lines.
-a water filter that attaches to a garden hose and the wrench for it.
-DIY stirplate for starters. Needs a power cord. i had stolen the one from my hard drive
-3 1/2" compression x mnpt fittings, never got far enough in my changeover to use them
-perlick draft fitting to fill bottles off the keg. Got it from a member here, he made them
-an old coors and an old budweiser draft handle
-16 gallon bayou classic stainless steel kettle with lid. No holes drilled in it
-2 electric kettles with 5500w uld elements in them. They each have a lower bulkhead with ball valve installed in them. Both have a sight glass on them. One has a thermometer, one has the temp probe to run the HLT. They have 10 foot power cords on them.
-Stainless, and a wood mash paddle. And a long plastic spoon.
-2 mount type beer bottle openers.
-kegging wrench
-hydrometer test tube
-1 gallon glass growler from pensacola bay brewery
-1 gallon plastic pitcher
-2L glass erlenmeyer flask
-1 beer line setup for a ball lock keg, liquid connector to the draft shank fittings.
-2 draft spout rubber covers
-4- 6 gallon better bottle fermenters.
-2 6.5 gallon brew buckets with lids
-1 uncut keg to be made into a keggle
-bottle capper
-Vinator bottle washer and drying tree
-box of spare wire, terminals, a switch or two.

I am located in Marion, IL. 1.5 hours from st louis. 1 hour or so from Evansville, IN. 3 hours to Nashville, TN.

Asking $1000 for all of this. (Will entertain reasonable offers as well. Not opposed to meeting partway for pickup within reason)

Last edited:
Selling as a lot or breaking up and shipping? If so I would be interested in knowing the price on the co2 regulator, pm me please

Really not trying to break this up. Really not lol but if there is enough interest in separate parts then I may.

Lol, they are leftover from a superbowl party I had. But I did drink some of them too :)

Just wanted to clarify the operation of the panel. It is ready to go for extract or batch sparge in a cooler MLT as is. If you add a pump and a herms coil, you have the HERMS system.

And I have the greenlee knockout punch to add more 1/2" bulkheads to the kettles I'll throw in.

Same exact as this, but its listed at $1000 with a best offer. I'll accept the same price as here, but no shipping. It would be crazy expensive.

Edit: I am changing my Ebay listing this evening to reflect the lower price, not pulling a fast one on anyone.

Last edited:
The punch is the size that does the holes for the 1/2" bulkheads, I think it's a 7/8? I am trying to include it with the whole shebangbang here.

Ah, I don't have the time anymore, which stinks.

If I were to sell the panel, the kettles go with it.

I don't want to separate everything though. Itll be a while before I get to that point.

Ah, I don't have the time anymore, which stinks.

If I were to sell the panel, the kettles go with it.

I don't want to separate everything though. Itll be a while before I get to that point.
A few of us are starting to do no-boil or cold-brew beers for the same reason. Sure I'll still do a 8hr all grain day but sometimes a 15min brew day for a simple beer like a Hefe sounds awesome!

Well, I went through a rough last three years in the military and got out, the drinking was getting out of hand so now I rarely drink much, a beer or two a month unless it's a special occasion, then a few in a night max.

That's the main reason I am wanting to get rid of this stuff.

Also, I am willing to drive an hour or so closer to someone if that would make a difference

bummer. i'm about 3 months from being able to afford this. if you're still unsold by may 1, feel free to look me up.

Back