• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Selling my Brewstand, Keggles, Pump, Plate Chiller, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmkratt

Reaction score
I posted this locally on Craigslist, thought I should probably throw it up here as well.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/4133414327.html

I am selling my complete home brewing system. The system is ready for all grain brewing immediately and includes the following:

Single Tier Mild Steel Brew Stand (59"L x 25"H x 15"D)
- Upgraded Banjo burners
- Two pump mounts
- Plate chiller mount
- 3" locking casters
- Enclosed propane system

1 Keggle with welded faucet post, weldless sight glass and thermometer
1 Keggle with welded faucet post and weldless sight glass
10 Gallon cooler Mash Lauter Tun with stainless steel false bottom
Inline Chugger Pump with stainless steel head
Duda Diesel 30-plate chiller
3-piece valves on all equipment except MLT (2-peice valve)
Camlock Quick Disconnects for all hoses and equipment
3 high temperature hoses with disconnects

The quick disconnects and hoses are the same as found here:

I am selling as I am no longer brewing. The equipment new totaled well over $2000. I am not parting individual equipment at this time. I will repost if/when that time comes. The stand has some red coloration from the heat of brewing that I have not re-painted, aside from that it's in excellent condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
PMed about plate chiller

Edit: Sorry. Got excited about the plate chiller and didn't read the end. Been looking for it for awhile. 1st in line if you part out. Thanks.

PMed about plate chiller

Edit: Sorry. Got excited about the plate chiller and didn't read the end. Been looking for it for awhile. 1st in line if you part out. Thanks.

Yeah I understand, I would prefer to sell everything at once. If that doesn't work out I will certainly let you know :mug:

I would be interested in the pump, hoses, and camlock fittings if you decide to sell them separately. Thanks!

Have appointments lined up this weekend to have a couple local guys come look. Going to hold out a little longer to try and sell it all at once though if that's just in the cards I will start piecing everything out.

any idea on what something like this would cost to ship? probably not worth it

Glad I asked. I'll take myself out of the line for that if parted out. Looking for the LONG model. Good luck with your appointments!!!

No worries and thank you!:mug:

any idea on what something like this would cost to ship? probably not worth it

I have never shipped anything like this before. The shipping when I ordered the stand alone was not cheap so all in I don't know how it would be any cheaper, probably doesn't make sense. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back