• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling my Brew Boss and all my other equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

bshack88

Reaction score
I don’t ever have time to brew anymore and drink a lot less beer for health reasons so I’m selling my Brew Boss E-BIAB system with custom fabricated cart/stand that has the transfer pump and a plate chiller built in. Also selling my carboys, kegs, co2 tanks, extra cooking kettle for turkey burner brewing, an unused conical fermenter, and a bunch of other stuff that isn’t pictured including a Last Straw bottle filler and various small accessories and tubing. Looking for $1000 for all of it. Located in Houston, TX and trying to sell local as packing all this up to ship would be a nightmare.

Attachments

fogcutter

Reaction score
If you're at all interested in selling piecemeal I'd be interested in the fermenter. I'm in Houston as well.

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you break this up, let me know on the controller and the small keg(s). I would cover shipping(and handling)...

OP
B

bshack88

Reaction score
If you're at all interested in selling piecemeal I'd be interested in the fermenter. I'm in Houston as well.
I’m going to keep it all together for now but I’ll let you know if I decide to break it up.

OP
B

bshack88

Reaction score
If you break this up, let me know on the controller and the small keg(s). I would cover shipping(and handling)...
I’m going to keep it all together for now but I’ll let you know if I decide to break it up.

MG_OR

Reaction score
I sent you a PM, but I would be interested in the whole hot side (but would have to ship - it's a long drive).

BUT posting to say you may want to post this in classifieds since this is the "deals" subforum.

OP
B

bshack88

Reaction score
I sent you a PM, but I would be interested in the whole hot side (but would have to ship - it's a long drive).

BUT posting to say you may want to post this in classifieds since this is the "deals" subforum.
I appreciate the heads up. I’ve spent most of my time on here geeking out on brewery builds and what not and this is my first time listing anything for sale.