• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Louisiana Selling my 10 gallon brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commander flatus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon single tier natural gas brewery with a Blichmann Tower of Power, keezer (well the chest freezer is dead, but all the gas fittings and liquid fittings work and need to go), temperature controllers, yeast harvesting and raching equipments, a 15.5 gallon Sabco "yeast brink" with ball lock fittings, and many many other things (tri clamp fittings, ball lock fittings for sankey keys, high temp hoses, etc)

Everything needs to go. Would be happiest not splitting everything up and I cannot/will not ship. I think I have about $10k invested. Price is negotiable but I think somewhere around $3000 is fair.

I'm selling because I just don't drink much anymore. I've been homebrewing for about 26 years and this represents all the stuff I've accumulated. This would make an excellent system for someone wanting to make larger batches or would even work well as a small pilot system.

Please PM or email with any questions. I'm a physician and fairly busy but I will try to get back to you ASAP. Again - I want someone to just buy and take everything. Not particularly interested in divvying it up. If you're going to buy with the intention to break it up and resell, more power to you, go ahead. There's probably a significant arbitrage opportunity here as some of the gear is niche/custom.

Everything is in New Orleans

. IMG_0838.jpg IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0841.jpg IMG_0842.jpg IMG_0843.jpg IMG_0844.jpg IMG_0845.jpg IMG_0846.jpg IMG_0849.jpg

Hey - I am in New Orleans and looking to go into all-grain. Not sure the status of your bulk sale but if you are willing to part with a few items (BK, MT, kegging) I would like to take a look

Back