• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling it ALL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzy03

Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Selling all of my equipment. Just don't have the time anymore and need the space. A great way to start or to just increase your current set up. Due to the size of things, i can't ship but if you are in the Twin Cities let me know and we can work out a way to deliver or meet up.

3 car boys (2 plastic regular and 1 glass big mouth)
Bottling bucket
Brass wort chiller
Bottle tree
Thermostar temp controller (never used)
fermentation heater belt
Brew hauler
Bottle washer
Vineator
Misc hoses, bungs, etc
2 growlers and 20 22oz bottles
Kettle and burner also included but not pictured

$250 for the whole lot.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll get the pictures posted

Last edited:
have a price on just the bottle and carboy driers? with shipping to 01002? if you get to the point of splitting it up..

Thanks,
Kevin

If you get to the point of splitting it up I'll take the thermostat and carboy heating wrap. happy to pay shipping to 68133!

I don't want to split it up just yet. If everything is purchased together, I have a $50 NB gift card that I'll include.

Back