• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Selling everything, keezer, kegs, and electric brew setup.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cakes227

Reaction score
Getting out of brewing for at least several years, so I'm selling all my gear. A lot of this has only been used for a few brews since I recently upgraded my setup. Local pickup in Midlothian, VA. Here's what I have:

- Keezer with 5lb CO2 tank and dual gauge regulator. Only has one tap at the moment, but it should fit up to 3 corny kegs. The CO2 tank may have to move to the outside to fit 3 kegs. $300. I also have 3 commercial keg couplers that I'll add in for $20 each.
- Brewer's Edge Mash and Boil electric kettle and grain basket plus 2 re-circulation pumps, pump power supply and speed controller, 20 plate chiller with inline thermometer, hop strainer, hoses, and quick disconnects. I'd prefer to sell all this together, but will consider separating. $400.
- Grainfather sparge water heater plus sparge arm. $120.
- Pin lock cornelius keg converted to ball lock posts. $50.
- Pin lock cornelius keg with original posts. I haven't used this one in a while and don't have any pin lock disconnects to test with, so it may need o-rings replaced. $40.
- 30L Speidel fermenter. $40.
- 20L Speidel fermenter. $30.
- 25 ft stainless steel immersion chiller. $40.
- Glass carboy, I think it's 6.5 gal. $30.

00000_aQel5jly9Qz_600x450.jpg

00U0U_91LAcnHjfSZ_600x450.jpg

00W0W_5cleQZfCa6x_600x450.jpg

Keezer, glass carboy, and immersion chiller sold.

If anyone is interested in the Mash and Boil but not the extra stuff I have listed with it, I'll sell it for $200.

Last edited:
Keezer, glass carboy, and immersion chiller sold.

If anyone is interested in the Mash and Boil but not the extra stuff I have listed with it, I'll sell it for $200.
I'm interested in the mash and boil. I'll message you again if not sold by the 6th. Alive in Richmond but can't really meet up til next week

Mash and Boil and both Speidels sold. I still have the sparge water heater, Duda Diesel 20 plate chiller with in line thermometer, and a some quick disconnects.

- Sparge water heater: $120
- Plate chiller: $40
- I have the following quick disconnects, they are the stainless steel ones from Midwest Supplies:
- Female x 1/2 barb (5)
- Female x 1/2 FPT (2)
- Male x 1/2 FPT (4)
- male x 1/2 MPT (3)
I'll sell them individually for ~1/2 price of new, $8 for each female and $6 for each male.

Willing to ship the chiller and disconnects at buyer's cost, local pickup for the sparge water heater. Pics of chiller and disconnects below.

20190118_205357.jpg
20190118_205328.jpg

Attachments

• 20190118_205357.jpg
    20190118_205357.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 124
Mash and Boil and both Speidels sold. I still have the sparge water heater, Duda Diesel 20 plate chiller with in line thermometer, and a some quick disconnects.

- Sparge water heater: $120
- Plate chiller: $40
- I have the following quick disconnects, they are the stainless steel ones from Midwest Supplies:
- Female x 1/2 barb (5)
- Female x 1/2 FPT (2)
- Male x 1/2 FPT (4)
- male x 1/2 MPT (3)
I'll sell them individually for ~1/2 price of new, $8 for each female and $6 for each male.

Willing to ship the chiller and disconnects at buyer's cost, local pickup for the sparge water heater. Pics of chiller and disconnects below.

View attachment 607921 View attachment 607923
Pm sent

Back