• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Selling All My Gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowellsPub

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I had time to brew, so I finally decided to sell my gear. Most items are only lightly used for a couple batches because I ran out of time to brew shortly after upgrading my setup. I prefer to sell the items together and will make a deal if people want to buy several items. I also have lots of small items (line, faucets, fittings, etc.) that I will throw in for anyone buying a good chunk of this. Items need to be picked up in the San Diego area (north county).

15 gallon MoreBeer kettle with thermometer and ball valve (quantity 2): $125 each

10 gallon Igloo mash with false bottom and ball valve: $50

Chugger SS pump with ball valve: $75

Chillout plate chiller with thermometer: $50

Two kettle strut brew stand with 100k BTU burners, locking casters (sold as-is, it is your responsibility to check gas equipment for safety): $200

Sanke 5 gallon keg: $30

Refractometer: $20

Camlock quick disconnects (male/female): $5 each

Water filter assembly: $10

MoreBeer EasySiphon: $5

MoreBeer Bottle Capper: $10

Plastic carboys (quantity 3): $10 each

Mini fridge (modified to fit carboy for cold crashing): $25 (this one is beat up, but it works)

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures.

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg
IMG_0948.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg
IMG_0959.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the plate chiller and camlocks if you are willing to ship

Back