Secondary max

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

genexxa

Reaction score
i did a Canadian blonde at the beginning of april and moved to seoncdary on april 13th... the thing is that me and my girlfirend had a little girl meanwhile and I came short of time to do the bottling...

after almost 3 months now, I'm ready to do the bottling, but do you think that the beer is still in good shape?? or I should re-start a new batch?

Ty

I think it will probably be fine (if not good).

Taste it, unless it is really nasty, bottle it.

genexxa said:
i did a Canadian blonde at the beginning of april
.... I'm not going to follow this up;)

Your beer will be fine. Bottle it and be patient as it may take longer to carbonate as most of the yeast hase fallen out. You can help that process by sucking up a little yeast from the bottom of your secondary when you transfer to your bottling bucket or spinkle a little dried yeast into your bottling bucket.

Oh and congrats on the little girl!:rockin:

You should be good to go. You may have even gotten your beer near the end of the "green" phase, thereby making it taste better. Just wait for it to carb and enjoy.

Back