Second Successful Batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikebiewer

Reaction score
Just reporting in to let every one know I successfully brewed up a second batch. It is in the bottle now and almost done conditioning.

I'm pretty excited as this is only my second batch and it should be ready very soon. I've been trying to perfect my process a little bit before moving onto something more difficult. However, I have chosen to do a lager in a batch or two, so we'll see.

Anyway, just wanted to post that I was successful and if I can do it, anyone can.

If you want to read more about my process I put it up on my blog as well. Check it out.

Homebrewing - The Second Experiment

Cheers!

Just reporting in to let every one know I successfully brewed up a second batch. It is in the bottle now and almost done conditioning.

I'm pretty excited as this is only my second batch and it should be ready very soon. I've been trying to perfect my process a little bit before moving onto something more difficult. However, I have chosen to do a lager in a batch or two, so we'll see.

Anyway, just wanted to post that I was successful and if I can do it, anyone can.

If you want to read more about my process I put it up on my blog as well. Check it out.

Homebrewing - The Second Experiment

Cheers!

Looks way to cold for me! :mug:

Latest posts

Back