Second brew day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumber8302

Reaction score
image-2899305025.jpg

Second brew day in the books! Everything seemed to go good! We will just have to see how it turns out! Nothing like having a beer, while making beer, on St. Patty's day!

Soon you'll be enjoying your own home brew while you brew! That's where it's at! I like to have sampling sessions of previous batches, a joy in having a good supply of different beers! Look'n good, keep it up!

revco said:
Soon you'll be enjoying your own home brew while you brew! That's where it's at! I like to have sampling sessions of previous batches, a joy in having a good supply of different beers! Look'n good, keep it up!

No doubt! My first batch is 2 weeks in the primary. I can't wait to be drinking my homebrew while making more!

Interesting that there is perle hops included. I was always under the impression that SN Pale Ale was cascade only.

gcdowd said:
Interesting that there is perle hops included. I was always under the impression that SN Pale Ale was cascade only.

I have no idea! This will only be my 3rd batch. I honestly wouldn't know what these hops were for if it didn't tell me in the instructions. Total n00b here.

Back