Second batch + HBT = Success!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhyTee

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Second batch, red ale. Came out fantastic! This has to be one of the best beers I've ever had. If this were an awards show I would break out the list of people to thank :p

So ya, I'm totally addicted. I bottle again tomorrow and then again a week later :rockin: SWMBO not exactly thrilled that I'm shopping craigslist for a fridge. I haven't told her about the kegs yet. But you know what they say, easier to get forgiveness than permission and we'll see just how well that works out.

Thanks everyone!

WhyTee said:
Hey everyone,
Second batch, red ale. Came out fantastic! This has to be one of the best beers I've ever had. If this were an awards show I would break out the list of people to thank :p

So ya, I'm totally addicted. I bottle again tomorrow and then again a week later :rockin: SWMBO not exactly thrilled that I'm shopping craigslist for a fridge. I haven't told her about the kegs yet. But you know what they say, easier to get forgiveness than permission and we'll see just how well that works out.

Thanks everyone!

Congrats! Sounds like you've got the bug. I started about five months ago and I'm still in that phase. Get the SWMBO involved early and it will pay off. Mine is upset now about the new burner moving everything outside (she misses the smell she says...YES!) :rockin:

Your's misses the smell?! Mine told me my next batch will be outside!! Then again I think I burnt a little LME and she is quite pregnant!

Back