• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seattle Pico Pro and Still

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyhowe

Reaction score
EFCC6A82-CF4D-42C4-BA98-8192AC020064.jpeg compete pico pro with two kegs and two pico packs. Used only a half dozen times. Perfect. PICOStill used only once. Both are like new. Give away price for pickup only. $300. You can see the pico and still in the middle of the pic.

View attachment 589491 compete pico pro with two kegs and two pico packs. Used only a half dozen times. Perfect. PICOStill used only once. Both are like new. Give away price for pickup only. $300. You can see the pico and still in the middle of the pic.

Looks like PicoBrew’s test lab. I really could use the still as I have a Pro/S model. I also could use access to a Z or Zymatic temporarily to complete my final tweeting of a user-defined-brew Pico C/Pro/S since they cancelled Pico U and I don’t care for not desire the Z keg change. While odd for some, I actually like brewing in smaller quantities so this unit is perfect. Please let me know either way.

Looks like PicoBrew’s test lab. I really could use the still as I have a Pro/S model. I also could use access to a Z or Zymatic temporarily to complete my final tweeting of a user-defined-brew Pico C/Pro/S since they cancelled Pico U and I don’t care for not desire the Z keg change. While odd for some, I actually like brewing in smaller quantities so this unit is perfect. Please let me know either way.
Long ago sold. Thanks.

Back