Seattle and Bellevue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer Authority is the only one I remember the name of. The owner is usually there hanging out and is way laid back. Went to 2 others that were very awesome. All had many brews on tap to drink while you shop and plenty of coolers filled with bombers. The people hanging out at these places are some of the nicest I've met while being in a place i'm not local to. Even brought my dogs in with no problems. Have fun man. Seattle Rocks

plenty of good bottle shops and craft breweries in Seattle and Bellevue. pm me for a complete list. i've had a few too many Centennial Pale Ales tonight...:drunk:

If I were going there, I would find a way to get to The tap room at Reuben's Brews. According to reports, Those guys,(Adam Robbings),are turning out some stellar brews.

For bars/bottleshops, the BrewDogs list from their Seattle episode is a reasonable starting place:

Top Craft Beer Bars:
5. Beveridge Place Pub
4. Uber Tavern
3. Pine Box
2. Bottleworks
1. Beer Junction

To that, I'd add Chuck's Hop Shop and Malt & Vine (maybe not as extensive as the others, but it's closer to Bellevue if that matters).

There are way too many microbreweries to list, but one of the higher density areas (i.e. park once and stumble around extensively) is the Ballard neighborhood.

http://www.washingtonbeer.com/breweries/seattle-king-co/ will give you a nice list, along with a map.

You may also get some ideas by checking out:
http://www.washingtonbeerblog.com/

Even if you don't have time to catch up on some of the more recent articles, their list of advertisers might give you some ideas. :)

Issaquah Brewhouse, just east of Bellevue in the town of Issaquah. I have spent a lot of time there, traveling up for meetings with Boeing. It is owned by Rogue Ales, so there are a large number of their beers on tap and several bombers to choose from.

Back