Sea Story

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

Reaction score
TRUE STORY:So there I was.......at the bow of a 505 ft Destroyer.....everyone else was wearing their gasmasks because Iran was only 30 miles East of us......but I had to have a cigarete and I didn't give a damn about chemichal weapons...because I'm JUST-THAT-HARD........So then this Giant Squid shoots a tentacle out of the water straight at me...(I look him in his black, black eye)..Bastard knocks my swisher sweet (I'm a cigar aficionado) out of my mouth! Then I get mad. I pull up my sleeves and chop at least 7 tentacles off, saving the ship. The Skipper gave me a Congressional Medal Of Honor. TRUE STORY>:mug:

I apologize for this post....:eek: Think it was a combination of being Druck and bored.......:mug:

ScubaSteve said:
I apologize for this post....:eek: Think it was a combination of being Druck and bored.......:mug:

Apologize? Your posts made for some good morning reads. :rockin: :mug:

A real afficianado would've been smoking a black and mild, or if he was really seorious, a Tampa Nugget, and would've pulled off eight tentacles while saving a litter of newborn puppies and a couple of Korean orphans.

Nice try, man. I'm not buying it.

Know the difference between a sea story and a fairy tale? A fairy tale starts with " Once upon a time..", and a sea story starts with " This is no s**t!"

DeathBrewer said:
wait, do cigar aficionados smoke swisher's? :p

No they don't. I smoke a swisher once in a while when I can't get my hands on anything else. I think that smoking a Swisher Sweet makes one an anti-aficionado.

Back