• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SE PA - 5 Tap Keezer + 20lb Dual Regulator Co2 Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnodon

Reaction score
SOLD!!! Thanks Ty!

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY GETS FIRST SHOT...and so on and so on...

I am in the process of piecing out my entire homebrew system. Rather than put everything in a single thread, I am going to list them individually.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. If interested, reply to this thread.

Also, please don't PM me asking what else I have for sale. I am not listing anything until I am actually ready to sell it.

All items are pickup only (Douglassville, PA)...I will not ship anything.

-------------------------------------------

Well, my pride and joy. This keezer has served me failthfully for a year and a half. It is in perfect working order...just needs to be cleaned up a bit and some paint touched up.

It is a Frigidaire (about 7cf I think). It holds 5 cornies...4 on the floor and 1 on the shelf. There is a little extra room for other stuff but not much.

I have installed a Love temperature controller inline. I can't remember exactly but I think the contorller is a TSX-10140.

All taps a Perlick 525SS and are just awesome! Imade the mistake of using crap faucets the first time around and learned my lessson quickly. These will NEVER gum up!

There is a 5 port manifold installed inside on the back wall.

19" SS diptray attached with hard drive magnets (will not support weight).

Bottle opener and bottle cap catcher.

All beer lines and faucets have been flushed with Oxyclean and clean water.

I am also including the 20lb co2 tank with dual regulators. One of the regulators has a 2 port manifold so you can force carb 2 kegs at once.

Includes everything you see...beer/air lines, quick disconnects, manifolds, etc.

Price for keezer + tank = $625.

Price for keezer only = $500 (I will relist the tank/regulators)

You will need a pickup truck or large SUV. I can help you load her up. I will have her running when anyone comes to check it out so you can see it holds temps.

John

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4026.jpg

IMG_4027.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_4021.jpg

I'll want it. I'd like to take a look at it. My wife said it can be a gift for my 40th birthday!

Latest posts

Back