Schematics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisfromAbby

Reaction score
Since I had a difficult time finding actual schematics or blueprints for a well functioning rig, I've had to go and put it together myself. I've already built one stand myself from steel bed-frames, but I want to re-do it in stainless and try to work in better ergonomics and account for some of the accessories I've added since my first build.

So I'll try to add some of my files in the hopes someone else can use them. The brew stand plan itself is not yet complete. I've got the basic structure, but I''m working on those accessories and I mentioned. Once it's at a reasonable state I'll try to upload it as well. I've done the design in SketchUp 2014. So here is a DropBox link to the files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ymoygwwn2yyn2mz/AABsFDi3UkeetEFHDPa--pDja?dl=0

I should mention that the dimensions should be pretty close, but some of the details are freehand and guesses. If you want something accurate to the millimeter, this is not it. I just use them to figure out where things will go and what it will look like.

I'll also try putting them as in as 2D jpegs below.

Chris

Last edited:
Here's the furnace valve (Honeywell VR8200A2132)

Furnace valve2 oblique 2D.jpg

Oops. The folder appears to be empty. I'll try again when I get home. PM me if you want copies of the files.

Chris

Back