• We have a new forum and it needs your help! Homebrewing Deals is a forum to post whatever deals and specials you find that other homebrewers might value! Includes coupon layering, Craigslist finds, eBay finds, Amazon specials, etc.

Schaumburg west brew club forming soon...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jayjay1976

Bubblegazer
Reaction score
For those of you in the Schaumburg/Roselle area, there is a 'sidewalk brew' happening this saturday at B&G Roselle. The afterparty will be the first 'meeting' of a coalescing group of local brewers hoping to form a club centered around the excellent sponsoring homebrew shop Brew & Grow and the equally stellar nearby Pollyanna brewery. Awesome community forming here, lots of expertise present and several folks willing to lend their experienced palates to assess and/or diagnose your brewing challenges.

OP
Jayjay1976

Jayjay1976

Bubblegazer
Reaction score
Any times set? I may swing by depending. Not sure about joining a second brew club, but could be fun.
People will start showing up around 10am. I'll be attempting to brew a boho pils on my electric BIAB rig, hope it has enough wattage to maintain a boil in 55 degree fall weather! Hope to see you there!