Say Hi To Our Boy!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Reid Nicholas Williams, born 7/7/09 @ 8:22pm. 7lbs 10oz. Absolutely amazing!

RNW.jpg

Congrats guy... Good luck.... Make sure he has a fine respect for beer, brewing and all the other important things in life.....

Yeah, it's pretty incredible. The flood of emotions when you catch that first glance...wow.

Everything went well, all things considered. He was 9 days late, amniotic fluids a little low, so we came in yesterday at 7am and they started with inducement. By 7pm, there's been no appreciable change in the cervix, no dilation, so we called it. She went into the OR, I followed her in as soon as the spinal block was done, and it was maybe 5 minutes until they had him out and on the table. So we're just recovering now, he's doing great, she's doing great, we're slated to go home on Friday. Oh, and he's freakin awesome!

Yeah, it's pretty incredible. The flood of emotions when you catch that first glance...wow.

Everything went well, all things considered. He was 9 days late, amniotic fluids a little low, so we came in yesterday at 7am and they started with inducement. By 7pm, there's been no appreciable change in the cervix, no dilation, so we called it. She went into the OR, I followed her in as soon as the spinal block was done, and it was maybe 5 minutes until they had him out and on the table. So we're just recovering now, he's doing great, she's doing great, we're slated to go home on Friday. Oh, and he's freakin awesome!

And how many people did you fall in love with during all this? I seem to remember loving everyone within a 50 radius of my new baby. :)

Congrats & welcome to parenthood! Good looking son you got there. You will be teaching him to brew in no time. I can see him now debating mash temps and the pros and cons of dry vs. liquid yeast with you. :D

THREAD JACK...

Congrats Evan! Nice to see it went well.

TWO new BOY brewers here at HBT in one week.

Here is my Robert Cecil... 7 pounds one ounce!

P1020810.JPG

P1020819.JPG

Back