Santa Claus came!!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The UPS man just stopped in and brought some very exciting things! First, my first beerswap package from Oflannagain!!!!! Four beautiful bottles of beautiful beer that I'm going to chill right away.

And, my kegging setup that I bought with my winnings from Survivor Football! I'll take a picture when my husband gets home of my me and my loot!

I'm so happy! :ban:

Damn Christmas already I havn't even had my Turkey Yet!

Congrats

Cheers

ok, here are the pictures of my day. First brewing:

DSCF0085-1.jpg

And then, my kegging stuff came in the middle of brewing:

DSCF0086.jpg

No pictures yet of the sample of the beerswap, but they'll come. What a great day! Beer, brewing, and kegging gear. I have a great life!

Nice lookin gear, Yoops! Now you need a dual reg, about a half-dozen more kegs, maybe some 3-gallon jobs for a coolerator, and...............:ban:

BTW, you got a fridge in mind, or do you have one already?

Bernie Brewer said:
Nice lookin gear, Yoops! Now you need a dual reg, about a half-dozen more kegs, maybe some 3-gallon jobs for a coolerator, and...............:ban:

BTW, you got a fridge in mind, or do you have one already?

Ha, got the dual reg. A small refridge that I took out of our cottage. It only holds 2 cornies (and the tank) but it'll do. Now, I'll need to drill that fridge and add some faucet and a drip tray..........................................

The obsession never ends, does it?

Back