Sankey connection to corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itr1197

Reaction score
Hey guys, Sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology. My beer lines have hex connectors that thread right into a sankey tap. I would like to use the existing beer lines to connect to a corny keg without removing the ends. Is there a coupler or adapter that would connect to the female hex of my lines to the ball lock of the corny keg? Also most ball locks I've seen have barbed connectors, is there a threaded version? Any links would help greatly!

I hope I'm describing this correctly.
Thanks

You did just fine. And here is a good solution.
You thread these adapters (you need to buy two) onto your existing "beer thread" Sanke swivel nuts, and then screw on gas and beer ball lock quick disconnects - purchased separately - and I highly recommend CMB QDs for beer and gas sides with 1/4" male flare threaded ends...

Cheers!

Hey guys, Sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology. My beer lines have hex connectors that thread right into a sankey tap. I would like to use the existing beer lines to connect to a corny keg without removing the ends. Is there a coupler or adapter that would connect to the female hex of my lines to the ball lock of the corny keg? Also most ball locks I've seen have barbed connectors, is there a threaded version? Any links would help greatly!

I hope I'm describing this correctly.
Thanks
You did just fine. And here is a good solution.
You thread these adapters (you need to buy two) onto your existing "beer thread" Sanke swivel nuts, and then screw on gas and beer ball lock quick disconnects - purchased separately - and I highly recommend CMB QDs for beer and gas sides with 1/4" male flare threaded ends...

Cheers!
Perfect!!! So get 2 of the female flares and 2 of the QDs one for beer and one for gas.
Thanks for your help!

Back