• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California San Francisco- Moving Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walzenbrew

Reaction score
Hello,

I am moving cross country to Tennessee and sadly can't take my homebrewing gear. I can include pictures if requested. This is pretty much everything you need to make 5 gallons of beer. I've had great success with this equipment using partial mash method.

*Edited with what's left*

Here's what I'm selling:
2. 2x Bottle Filler, 1 Winged Bottle Capper, 3/8 tubing - $15.
3. 6 gallon bottling bucket (could be used for fermenter) -$10.

5. Floating thermometer
6. Paint Strainer bags
7. Plastic Mash Spoon
8. various airlocks, stoppers, etc. - Free with purchase.
9. 1 gallon glass fermenter w/ stopper - $5

I'm hoping to use the money from this to buy new equipment in Tennessee. I have a month left until I leave, prices above are negotiable.

Willing to sell as a package or separately.

Good luck in Tennessee, I just moved from Tennessee to Southern California last September

Prices? Offers in PM don't help.

#5 in rules: All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

I'd be interested in the better bottle and hydrometer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back