San Diego Beer Week

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning on going to the 10 year imp stout line-up, as it's right near my birthday, but we'll see how money and classes line up for that.

I plan on going to the afternoon brewers guild session, and my wife and I are going to the lost abbey dinner with Tomme Arthur at Ritual. I might try to do some more too, but thats the plan for now.

I will be in San Diego from Saturday November 7th - 11th. Saturday night I am going to the 6th annual beer tasting event. Sunday going to hang around Stone Brewery and Gordon Beirsch. Monday night a beer dinner at Karl Strauss. Looking forward to all of there events.

I am also going out there because I have a BIG job interview with Stone. Very excited!!!

So one major question I'd like to share: how's everyone getting around? I've got no objection to driving (heck-I could find Pizza Port with a blindfold on...).

Anyone interested in a north county carpool? (Preferably someone else's car...mine is falling apart at the seams.)

Edit: I'm all for organizing a carpool throughout the week if people are interested & willing to help with gas cash (I've got a pretty damn good GPS system...). PM or post here if you have an available vehicle and/or are willing to DD for the rest of us. :p

Latest posts

Back