Quantcast

San Diego Beer Week

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Freezeblade

Reaction score
I was planning on going to the 10 year imp stout line-up, as it's right near my birthday, but we'll see how money and classes line up for that.

Bsquared

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on going to the afternoon brewers guild session, and my wife and I are going to the lost abbey dinner with Tomme Arthur at Ritual. I might try to do some more too, but thats the plan for now.

Surye

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I'm doing, but anything Stone, and perhaps a food pairing or two :)

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
I will be in San Diego from Saturday November 7th - 11th. Saturday night I am going to the 6th annual beer tasting event. Sunday going to hang around Stone Brewery and Gordon Beirsch. Monday night a beer dinner at Karl Strauss. Looking forward to all of there events.

I am also going out there because I have a BIG job interview with Stone. Very excited!!!

scrambledegg81

Flocculation Nation
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So one major question I'd like to share: how's everyone getting around? I've got no objection to driving (heck-I could find Pizza Port with a blindfold on...).

Anyone interested in a north county carpool? (Preferably someone else's car...mine is falling apart at the seams.)

Edit: I'm all for organizing a carpool throughout the week if people are interested & willing to help with gas cash (I've got a pretty damn good GPS system...). PM or post here if you have an available vehicle and/or are willing to DD for the rest of us. :p