Sam Adams Glass only $3 in St. Louis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pauljmccain

Reaction score
For some of you in St. Louis, just thought I'd share:

Schnucks has the Sam Adams glass on liquor area shelves for $3. No bar code or anything, just a low-tech price sticker, so I don't think they know what they've got, they're just trying to reduce inventory.

I picked up 4. At $12, that's less than half the retail price. :mug:

I'd be happy to pick some up for other people and ship them, but shipping costs would negate the savings since they would require extensive packing. Man, they're thin!

Thats awesome. great find. My friend found a bunch of really cool craft beer glasses at a garage sale for like a quarter a piece. He didn't buy them though. I am always on the lookout for good deals on beer glasses

The schnucks in cape girardeau mo has them for that price all the time. They even have the same glass in the 22oz size for the same price. I have about 20 of the 22oz and 15 of the normal size. And I am pretty sure they know what the are selling them for because they have Sam Adams distributor at the store doing food and beer pairings twice a year or so and he let's us know to buy them there because they are some much cheaper than their web site.

Thats awesome. great find. My friend found a bunch of really cool craft beer glasses at a garage sale for like a quarter a piece. He didn't buy them though. I am always on the lookout for good deals on beer glasses

Wakadaka - check out Capital Ale House there in Richmond for their glass night (Tuesday?). I'm in Richmond on business quite often and frequent that place...good stuff.

On a side note, Gomer's in Lenexa here in the KC metro has the Sam Adams (as well as several other styles) for very cheap as well (3-4 bucks).

Maybe I just spend too much time in Liquor stores where they have them for $7 and not enough time in grocery stores! I need to find a 22oz one now.

Back