• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Sale or Trade: 2012 Cascade Pellet hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrubHead

Reaction score
Got a few lbs of these that are vacuum sealed and freezer kept. Would like to sell or trade locally but can ship. Make offer. :D

All listings in "For Sale" must include a listed price, please revise your starter post to include this.

Also how are they packaged? by ounce? by pound? Nitrogen flushed? alpha/beta concentrations ie. were they tested?

What grower if known as this will influence the price.

Otherwise I offer 20 cents an ounce. With a basic $5 for flat rate shipping.

Oh man, I was just in Orlando yesterday woulda grabbed some for sure! I want a pound. All I have to trade is some 2011 sazz, sterling and willamette. How much to ship to 32223?

Don't think I can use any of those hops. Will check shipping rates for 1 lb. Have to break open the 3 lb bag and ziploc since I don't have a vacuum sealer. Are you in the Jacksonville area?

Oh man, I was just in Orlando yesterday woulda grabbed some for sure! I want a pound. All I have to trade is some 2011 sazz, sterling and willamette. How much to ship to 32223?

Per USPS website, estimating ~$6 for shipping by large envelope but would need to confirm at a branch office.

Only have 3 lbs to sell/trade and 1 lb is gone. Waiting to hear back from babski before shipping. Only 1 lb left.

babski pointed out the small flat rate boxes at USPS that ship for $5.80 anywhere.

watersr - I can keep a 1 lb bag in the freezer if you think you'll be in the area sometime soon.

Back