Sad day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanj88

Reaction score
So I had just tried the haus pale ale I had kegged up a week ago. It was carbed and good to go, so I went to the store to buy a pizza. Well after I had returned home and put the pizza into the oven I went to the fridge to pour a pint. My floor seemed a little wet look besides the fridge and the floor was really wet wtf? Open the fridge and it was pretty wet inside ok wtf. The dam picnic tap was leaking and leaked half my keg all over the floor needless to say I was not very happy. I took the tap apart and cleaned it seems to be working fine now but the new house rule is keep the tap disconnected when not in use, but the good news is the beer is awesome and is great with pizza so I plan on makeing a 10 gallon batch this weekend. Atleast its a quick turn around beer:rockin::mug:

Yep lesson learned, been there done that. Set yourself up with faucets on your fridge. It works!

Back