Sad day for the NFL and the Manning family

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Peyton Manning admitted at the Stupid Bowl media day that not only is Bud Light the official beer of the NFL, it was the official beer of the Manning family as they grew up. Clearly Archie did not raise those boys right. They will never succeed in their chosen fields.

What the hell else did you think he'd say when Bud Light has such a prominent place in the NFL? ;)

I specifically bought a Coors because I want the Broncos to win. I was going to drink it tomorrow. Do you think that would be bad luck?

We Coloradoans tried to set him straight, but if he helps the Broncos win tomorrow, he's still all good.

lh.jpg

I recall drinking what I could afford and then saying to my buddies, "Hey, for $6 bucks a case this ain't bad!"

Hmmm... methinks that palates change with increased wages.

Cheers! Go Broncos!

I recall drinking what I could afford and then saying to my buddies, "Hey, for $6 bucks a case this ain't bad!"

Hmmm... methinks that palates change with increased wages.

Cheers! Go Broncos!

Ain't that the truth!

Gonna have to go with the Broncos in honor of my daughter in law and her dad...her dad shoes the actual Denver Bronco and gave me a shoe.

Although I'm not a fan of how Eli snubbed Mississippi, but that does not have much to do with Peyton, I don't guess. I think Peyton has more talent than Eli, though....sorry, drunken ramble.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Home Brew mobile app

Back