• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware Sabco fermenter, Blichmann & SS brew Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidAtlanticBrew

Reaction score
SOLD - Sabco fermenter, all work done by Sabco circa 2004, a converted 15.5 gallon with corny top and custom dip tube. I'm the original owner and I've used it maybe 20 times, great for 10 gallon batches and it's nice to be able to rack with Co2, Have also used it a few tiems to keg big batches - $175 local only

More beer 15 gallon kettle with dip tube, 1/2NPT threads on outside. - $125 local only

SOLD - Blichmann Burner leg extensions (4), new still in plastic, there is no hardware just the legs - $38 shipped

SOLD - SS Brewtech lid for 7 gallon fementors (chronical or brewbucket), New never used . with gasket $26 shipped......without gasket - $17 shipped

SOLD - SS Brewtech sparge arm with alll flow inserts, $40 shipped

(2) draft faucets , used for 2 kegs, have since I upgraded to perlick .... $8 for both shipped .......

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1315.jpg

Back