• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco ChillWizard System — Chiller/ pump/ aeration assembly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeB

Reaction score
These kits retail for around $1,000. I'd like to get $500 + shipping/ Paypal fees. This has been used very little and is in great condition. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures via text.

Please check out Sabco's description for more info:
https://brewmagic.com/products/chill-wizard-system/

NhlNlKE.jpg

FC7d383.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not able to edit my original post, but I forgot to mention that prices are OBO!

Does the unit include the oxygen injection assembly. ie.. air stone, barbed valve assembly and small triclamp?

Sorry I just realized it wasn't shown in the photos, thanks for pointing that out. Yes the oxygenation assembly is included as well.

Edit— Here's an updated pictures of the oxygenation assembly that is also included:
ooSze98.jpg

Last edited:
How much is shipping to Waco, tx

I’m ready to purchase if shipping isn’t crazy

Got it, ship to

Gholson brewing
1499 wildcat cir
Waco TX 76705

send me total and how to send payment

Back