Sabco-BrewMagic Clones

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did one!

I think mine turned out pretty well. You can follow the build in my sig. I made a better HEX, and made what I believe to be improvements to their design.

Here's mine.

img1358161ct7.jpg

The ONLY things that makes the BM stand out as unique is the current use of the Unitronics PLC and their proprietary software. Outside of that, it is nothing more than a hard piped 2 tier brewframe.

I am thrilled with my BM but, in all honesty, there rteally isn't much to it and I have yet to use the PLC in anything other than manual mode. Even in a session brew, it isn;t an automated product. The PLC becomes little more than a glorified countdown timer and temp controller. Both of those can be had for way less than the PLC for sure. But is sure is pretty.

Just finished priming and painting my stand. Hoping to get it all put together next week. Then I'll post a picture.

Back