• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Sabco Brew Magic For Sale - Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strandt26

Reaction score
Sabco Brew-Magic V350MS (2012) for sale!

This unit includes:

Chill-Wizard System
2 Brew-Magic Fermenter (7.5 gal.)
Brew-Magic software

I bought this unit last year around the same time, but I have been unable to use it to the capacity that I was hoping. I have only used the unit 10 times and it is in GREAT condition. I have all the tri-clamps and hoses the unit came with along with extras. I also have all the software and manuals needed to set the system up.

Last year I spent $7667 for the entire set up and I am trying to get $5000 out of it. I wasn't able to attach photos of the unit, but I can email them upon request. Let me know if you have any questions about the unit and I will gladly answer them!

Thanks!
Danny

Have you not heard back from him? I was dealing with him on day one but he hasn't responded to my past several messages.

Latest posts

Back