Russian River Bottles (for dregs) - where to buy around Sunnyvale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deepak R

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I would be grateful if someone pointed out the best (or any) place (craft beer store) in or around Sunnyvale to get some Russian River bottles (their Belgian Ales stuff) so that I can harvest some dregs for Brett and Bacterial use.

Thanks and cheers!

~D

LOL from my thinking Russian River's brewery in Santa Rosa is close to Sunnyvale. Maybe Windsor is closer. I do think you can usually find some of the sours at BevMo.

Thanks Eric. I actually do not live in the Bay Area. I'm gonna have to curry a favor from a buddy living there who is a bit of a beer agnostic. I am trying to minimize his efforts and the distance he has to drive to get me some RR for the dregs.

Hello everybody!

I would be grateful if someone pointed out the best (or any) place (craft beer store) in or around Sunnyvale to get some Russian River bottles (their Belgian Ales stuff) so that I can harvest some dregs for Brett and Bacterial use.

Thanks and cheers!

~D
I would suggest "Total Wine" as they have as of late been carrying Russian River bottles... Pliny, Pils, Hoppy, and a few belgian bottles, too. Note- I am in the Sacramento, CA area, but IIRC correctly I have seen them in the bay, too. If you are not after Pliny, then you should have a better chance of finding these in stock.

This Sunnyvale, right? :D

ae4123caf04a0beb9692375bf35c4347.jpg

Check out Santa Clara Liquors in (dah, dada, daaa) Santa Clara.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/VL62nQzZa2

I’ve only been over there once, but they had a great selection, and they usually carry RR.

That’s my go-to bottle shop (walking distance from my house), but they’re currently out of corked sour RRs. They have a few Damnation available if Belgian is what you’re looking for. Southgate liquor is in San Jose and their stock is usually much better. I plan on going there tomorrow to finish my FoTD shopping. I’ll report back

That’s my go-to bottle shop (walking distance from my house), but they’re currently out of corked sour RRs. They have a few Damnation available if Belgian is what you’re looking for. Southgate liquor is in San Jose and their stock is usually much better. I plan on going there tomorrow to finish my FoTD shopping. I’ll report back

Nice! That’s good to know. I’m down in Cupertino from time to time, and I’m still trying to find the good spots. We should grab a beer down in your neck of the woods sometime.

Back