Russian River Beers *please help*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlmostSiR

Reaction score
My buddy and I have been kicking around the idea of doing sour beers. La Folie has quickly become a favorite around my house, and New Belgium is only about 45 mins north!

We want to be able to try as many examples of sour beers as possible. Preferably the domestic ones. Lambic beers are great, but from what I've gathered, pretty hard to replicate in the states. Most of the sour beer brewers don't distribute in Colorado. So here's where I need someone's help:

I need a bottle or two of Russian Rivers Temptation, or Supplication. Maybe something from Tomme Arthur at Port Brewing. In exchange, a bottle or two of La Folie. Perhaps a beer swap? If anyone is interested in helping me out, let me know!! We can figure out the details..

Thanks, and Prost!

Good luck with that....I haven't seen much RR 'round lately and Lost Abbey's Cable Car isn't a full time release IIRC.

You might be able to find some Jolly Pumpkin, Liefmans, Rodenbach or Cantillon. If not, PM me and I'll see what's around local to me.

brewt00l said:
You might be able to find some Jolly Pumpkin, Liefmans, Rodenbach or Cantillon. If not, PM me and I'll see what's around local to me.

I've checked every liquor store in the immediate area (small places, and specialty shops), and can't find any Cantillion, or Rodenbach. I haven't looked for Jolly Pumpkin at all. There's an idea.

Glibbidy said:
Have you checked Liquor Mart in Boulder? They have a an excellent selection of Belgians. I even saw the Duchess there last time.

I haven't been there yet. I think that I can make a trip up that way this weekend. I can stop by Redstone Meadery at the same time!

Back