Rough times

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just watching Good Times when this thread popped up. :fro:
jimywalker.jpg

Don't make fun, why just the other day I had to sell one of my castles and it was quite depressing. BTW guys, we are the ones who make famous people rich. We all buy all the crap they are selling.

OK, I'll admit it. I bought The Rock. But I was supporting Sean Connery, not Cage!!!

Can't we, like, choose where the money goes or something? Maybe I'll steal the movie off the internet next time and just mail a donation to Connery. :D

i'm only imagining how you and Nicolas Cage go way back.

That wicker man movie has to be the worst thing in the world. Wow.

My problem is that Nicolas Cage is.........Nicolas Cage in..........whatever. He really has no depth in his acting. (But I do love The Rock and his Gone In 60 Seconds remake)

I think he did good work in "Raising Arizona" and "Wild at Heart." Other than that, I'll give him a meh.

"I'd like to apologize to you gentlemen for referring to you all as homosexuals. You taught me a valuable lesson in life."

OK, I'll admit it. I bought The Rock. But I was supporting Sean Connery, not Cage!!!

Can't we, like, choose where the money goes or something? Maybe I'll steal the movie off the internet next time and just mail a donation to Connery. :D

You don't need to help out Connery, he made plenty of money when he was on Jeopardy!

Latest posts

Back