Rogue IIPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMama

Reaction score
I just got back off of vacation with the family, and I was fortunate enough to stumble across a wine/beer store that carried LOTS of new beers for me to try. The most expensive of these brews was my (Im guessing 22oz) bottle of Rogue Imperial IPA. It was a toss up between this and the Rogue Barleywine (as both were around $17 a bottle)

I was a bit surprised to see that it was only listed at about 74 IBU - as an IIPA I would have figured it to be off the charts on the IBU scale (Hell, Stone Ruination states its over 100+)

Anyone had any experiences with this brew? I plan to wait for my buddy to get back from HIS vacation so that I can share it with a fellow hop head.
Thanks
-Me

wtf 17$ man alaska is about 7 bucks for the imperial and barley wine is about 9, those prices now wonder i see a lot of hb'rs from pa or is it just a corner of the state?

Back