Rocktoberfest - New Label for Oktoberfest trip to Helen, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atl300zx

Reaction score
I brewed a beer specifically for a trip my friends and I are taking to Helen, GA. I am "sponsoring" the trip beer-wise.

Here is the label (which continues on my trend of naming all beers after dead celebrities).

Rocktoberfest.jpg

Cool label, you ever been to Helen? I went 2 or 3 yrs back now its a fricking blast. Sitting at the Troll Tavern on the patio by the creek drinking a beer is great. Seeing like 1000 drunk people do the Chicken Dance was pretty great as well.

never been during Oktoberfest. WE got a cabin with 2 hot tubs, 2 porches, a pool table, and a fooseball table and within walking distance. i am stoked.

I went a couple of years ago and rented a cabin also. it was pretty cool. probably the best oktoberfest you'll find in the south. i'm sure up north they would put it to shame, but there they have a large population of german heritage. fun, none the less. I've been to bavaria and they did a decent job with the buildings. I hope they keep growing.

Back