rocking memorial day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyebrewing

Reaction score
Today was a brew day. Already good right there.

Grab an hb and start up. My wife decides to make a gin and tonic and brings me one. So I am literally two fisted drinking.

Finish my ag batch after a couple more rounds of each in only 3 1/2 hours (include clean up) and got better than expected efficiency.

No real point to this, maybe just bragging, but was curious who else had a rocking holiday..

That sounds like a kick a** weekend man...good for you.

I had a pretty good one myself!

Prost!

Not here. We went to see Weird Al on Friday night, then went to MIL house to help her move for 2 days (no details, I'm in the process of forgiving and forgetting) and memorial day daughter in parade, then replace the U-Joints on the front of the jeep, trim the lawn, place some air conditioners...

3-day weekend, and ZERO homebrewing-related projects.

Pretty good here. Camping Friday evening through Monday morning. Played cards two nights. Came out +$5 for the weekend so I can't complain there. Drank a case of SNPA, played in the dirt with my son, nap Saturday in the new lounge chair under the awning, then relaxed most of the day yesterday after hauling home. Back to work today and mowing tonight though :mad: But it's only a 4 day week and then it's off to the inlaws for a grad party.

My day yesterday involved 2 racks or ribs, homemade rub and sauce, Belhaven wee heavy, and some Sam Summers.

A pretty rockin' good time. The ribs were friggen incredible.

Back