Rockaway, NJ bound...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up fishing over 40 years ago...I don't really like fish, but thanks for the invite. :mug:

Where are you in Jersey? I'm from Camden.

I was born at Our Lady of Lords hospital in Camden but my parents lived in Deptford where I stayed (not there, same town) until 2 years ago. They grew up in Philly. I now live down in Salem County surrounded by farms (for now anyway) and love it. I actually am farm assessed myself and grow hay on our 10 acres.

I was born at Our Lady of Lords hospital in Camden but my parents lived in Deptford where I stayed (not there, same town) until 2 years ago. They grew up in Philly. I now live down in Salem County surrounded by farms (for now anyway) and love it. I actually am farm assessed myself and grow hay on our 10 acres.

My property, not me! :D

OK, I'm home now...kind of disappointed with the Jersey crowd...

Anyway, I met up with "some" time poster Mike, aka, D2T, or something like that. Sorry Mike...too many brain cells did not survive the week...but then again, not enough to get me to karaoke...;)

Had a great time...til next time!

P4140636-00.jpg

Back