Rock Chalk!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriso

Broken Robot Brewing Co.
Reaction score
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS!

MANGINO EATS PEOPLE!

2mtscx

This game is goin' to the Jayhawks, I'm callin it now.

Now back to drinking heavily. :D

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU!! Bonus, it's also basketball season!

I love Mangino's quote about KU's football history, "anyone can have a bad century."

Yeah!! KU football....a tradition since September.

I noticed they panned over to a shot of Mangino after they just had a pick 6, and the man had no emotion whatsoever. It then dawned on me that if he got excited, he would probably have a heart attack, so I'm guessing he limits his daily excitement and that just didn't make the cut.

Yes he is overweight, but he has done a damn fine job with a doormat program whose fan base hardly knew they had a football team until the last couple of years.

Cowgo, I love the "KU football....a tradition since September." That's classic.

Did you see he had his goons stop the players from giving him the winning shower from the gatorade cooler?

What a fat bastard.

Does he know he only gains weight from the stuff he ingests not whats thrown on him?

Yeah, I saw the burly guy come up and block the two with the coolers. Come on, it's a friggin' bowl game, let them soak the bastid!

Then again, the cold shock could send him into cardiac arrest too.

I loved it, someone in the crowd had Mangino's head printed out on a cutout sign that (it appeared to be) life size, and was holding it next to her own tiny 20-something head. Mangino's chin was the size of her head. His sign was peanut-shaped.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Merc, that really made my day! I'm the epitome of "Big 12 fan" so it's right up my alley! (I'm also a SEC fan, but AFAIC the Big Ten and the Pac-10 can both go do something deviant to themselves with a rake handle.)

So, next year, we should start a pool on which coach has heart trouble first - Mack Brown due to his turning bright red whenever Texas screws up and getting all those bulgy veins, or Mark Mangino, from eating his team. And the other team. And the administration. And his budget. And recruits. I'm serious, the dude swallows humans whole, I swear it.

I bet he's more comfortable than a $500 mattress! Sleep one night on his "fluff" and it'll cure your back pain!

Rumor has it that the U.S. Army wants to contract with his shirt maker .......... for pre-made tents for soldiers!

Back