Rock Bottom Peashooter Pale anyone???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC89

Reaction score
I have been intrigued by this brew ever since I tried it, extremely light and crip on the front end and very hopy and aromatic on the tail end. I have wanted to work something out similar to this and lager it to make it extra crisp and clean in time for summer. I checked online and they dont have any info so I don't know where to start. They had a sheet with info on each of their beers in the restaurant but I live 400 miles away from the nearest one.

Can anyone help me out? Even if you just have a recipe that sounds similar to what I am describing, I just need a starting place.

Thanks guys!

From my experience each rock bottom does their own beers. With some same brews within the same district or something. I've been to quite a few of their pubs and haven't heard of Peashooter Ale. I'm not really helping just letting you know you're probably talking to a very small audience.

Thanks for the heads up, I assumed that because they were a chain they had a standard set of beers. Well then I guess I will just go off the description, I have never had anything that started out this crisp light and mild and ended so aromatic and hopy. There was almost a delay between these two flavors on your palet

I know a friend of mine really likes one of the local Rock Bottom IPAs. He spoke with the brewer there, and the brew gave him the ingredients and %. I would just ask the next time you are there. The worst they can say is no.

Might be the way to go, the bummer is I wont be over near Seattle until at least May and I dont know if I will make it downtown, which is the one I had this at

Back