Robust porter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenhaze

Reaction score
Just cracked open my Robust Porter and it is totally fabulous. Great taste nice hint of coffee and chocolate. Nicely carbed as well.
Looks like I'll be drunk tonight. 😜
Slainte

Just cracked open my Robust Porter and it is totally fabulous. Great taste nice hint of coffee and chocolate. Nicely carbed as well.
Looks like I'll be drunk tonight. ?de1c
Slainte

Excellent, I've been looking at a few porter recipes in the database, and it's making me eager to make one!

Which recipe did you use?

sweed said:
Excellent, I've been looking at a few porter recipes in the database, and it's making me eager to make one!

Which recipe did you use?

I brewed John Palmers Robust porter. You can find it online. FYI the older version has a lot more IBU'S, the newer version has around 38. I can post the recipe if you want.
Slainte

I love porters. I made Midwest Supplies porter, which is prety good, and I've done a coffee porter which is incredible.

Hogarthe said:
I love porters. I made Midwest Supplies porter, which is prety good, and I've done a coffee porter which is incredible.

I know what you mean. Made the NB St. Paul porter and it rivals my best beer yet!

I brewed John Palmers Robust porter. You can find it online. FYI the older version has a lot more IBU'S, the newer version has around 38. I can post the recipe if you want.
Slainte

I'd appreciate it if you did man, sounds awesome:tank:

Kingboomer

image-4212301452.jpg

Hope you can read this
Slainte

Back