• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Robobrew V3 For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B3E

Reaction score
I have a Robobrew V3 with pump for sale. I have only used it for 3-4 brews. My buddy and I are upgrading to a 15gal system so I am looking to sell this. Works great for beginning brewing and small 5gal batches. I still have the box so I would be able to ship if you live outside the state of Michigan. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested. $350, but willing to negotiate other reasonable offers.

I am interested, but I just signed up and don’t have admin permission to send a PM. Can we talk through FB messenger or I can give my cell number?

Absolutely. Facebook messenger works for me. Brent Eaton is my profile. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Robobrew has been sold.
I have a Robobrew V3 with pump for sale. I have only used it for 3-4 brews. My buddy and I are upgrading to a 15gal system so I am looking to sell this. Works great for beginning brewing and small 5gal batches. I still have the box so I would be able to ship if you live outside the state of Michigan. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested. $350, but willing to negotiate other reasonable offers.

*SOLD*

Latest posts

Back