Robobrew V3 deal.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Bubba

Reaction score
I saw these on craigslist and they looked like a decent value - he is refurbishing them. Disclaimer - I do not know the seller and cannot vouch for him.

Robobrew

Looks like he is shipping them around the country.

I can't see the ad you linked, but i did purchase a refurbished one from craigslist, This is add from same guy for your area Robobrew V3 all Grain Brewer w/ Pump 3.1.1 Board Upgrade OPEN BOX....
He is mostly sending them on West Coast. And can vouch for my experience. The Unit does have the 3.1.1 upgraded board and display. everything is in proper working order. And he stand behind his product. Had minor issue which he corrected for me quickly and at no further cost to me. So feel free to pull the trigger if you're thinking about it.

I'm in N. NV. and have seen them advertised the last few months on Craigslist. Kinda tempting, but I'm getting into a groove with my Grainfather and would hate to offend whatever gods I've unknowingly pleased. ;)

I had a chat with that guy probably around early spring this year. He's getting these from a source at MoreBeer in Concord, CA that are all returns for whatever reason. He told me the major reason of the return was that they had small dents on the outside kettle during shipping because the company packaging was junk (has since been corrected and better supported in the boxes). Other reasons were operating them with no/not enough water and triggering the thermal error that the owners didn't know how to correct, or just faulty temperature probes. So he is going through the units and fixing any little issues they had and reselling them. He seemed pretty knowledgeable and was friendly about all the questions I was asking. I ended up finding a good deal on a Anvil, so I went that route instead.

Back