Robo Brew Keg King

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BWE

All Grain supports the Brain
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been asked. I couldn't find anything on here. But has anyone heard of or used the Robobrew? It's very similar to the Grainfather, but half the cost. I've shot them an email to see if they deliver to US.

I have looked at the website. It is a basic version of an electric BIAB system. It is 240 volt where the US version of the Grainfather is 110v. It has no recirculation pump.

It is 449 AUD which today is $347 USD. If they don't have a US distributor I would expect the shipping charge would be a deal breaker.

I have looked at the website. It is a basic version of an electric BIAB system. It is 240 volt where the US version of the Grainfather is 110v. It has no recirculation pump.

It is 449 AUD which today is $347 USD. If they don't have a US distributor I would expect the shipping charge would be a deal breaker.

Yea, that's what I'm curious about. I've found one on another sight with a pump for 450US. The 220 isn't a problem. Shipping... who knows?? I'll post what they email back to me though.

Yea, that's what I'm curious about. I've found one on another sight with a pump for 450US. The 220 isn't a problem. Shipping... who knows?? I'll post what they email back to me though.

What did you find with a pump? I'd love to find out, please let me know, thanks!

There is now a US version with the recirculation pump for about $475 (US).

Back