Rizome Trade?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfish713

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would like to trade rhizomes this spring I have 5 different strains would like a few others.

Anyone interested

I have cascade, chinook, n. brewer, fuggle and sterling all planted last year this will be 2nd year plants. The cascabe and chinook went crazey 2 plants each and got 20 oz cascade and 12 oz chinook so I should have some good rhizomes but the other 3 not sure until I do some digging this spring.

I've got tettnang, kent goldings, and fuggles, which were 1st plants, and all of them grew and did well despite being planted in late May. I've been looking for a crystal rhizome though. v

Not to hijack but my first year hops both did well but are we supposed to dig them up 2nd year? I thought I'd wait till 3rd year till I started separating the roots?

I have a Tet and Northern Brewer that will be three years old this year I might be willing to trade later on in the year when it comes pruning planting time. My Cascade is only on its first year this year and probably wont have a big root structure.

Back