River of Deceit- Mad Season

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have my iTunes open, and playing and shuffling. River of Deceit just came on, and I remembered how much I loved Mad Season, and this particular song is so wonderful.

Any other Mad Season fans?

DaveO

Reaction score
I can't say I'm a fan of the band as I haven't heard much from them. But I will agree River of Deceit is a great tune. It goes right up there with a band I normally hate..Pearl Jam (too commercial) but their latest song Breathe is excellent.
Am I showing my age because I like the slow/acoustic songs. I just hit 40, and the music is getting a little loud.

Dave:)

OP
Yooper

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I can't say I'm a fan of the band as I haven't heard much from them. But I will agree River of Deceit is a great tune. It goes right up there with a band I normally hate..Pearl Jam (too commercial) but their latest song Breathe is excellent.
Am I showing my age because I like the slow/acoustic songs. I just hit 40, and the music is getting a little loud.

Dave:)
Haha- I'm a bit older than you, but I'm totally into 90s grunge and alternative. At our house, when my (now grown) teens would play music, we'd often yell, "HEY! Turn that **** UP!"

I love music of all types. From Tom Waits to Alice in Chains, and beyond.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
Wow, that is funny. I just heard that song this week. I think the anniversary of Lane's death was this week (Cobain's was the same day). That is a great song. I need to find my CDs in storage to rip the album to my iphone.