RIP Paul Walker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My son just showed me a facebook page from what I saw on nbcnews.com earlier. Paul Walker was riding as a passenger in his buddies Poerche GT when they hit a poll & tree. both were killed in the fiery crash. Facebook page showed his face was split in two. JFK faired better. OMG that was nasty to happen to a 40 year old. He has a daughter that's like 10 years old. That's gotta be a terrible blow. Wreck reminded me of the flattend hulk of the Porche 550 spider that James Dean died in. My condolences to his family for such a terrible tragety.

Terrible tragedy for his family and friends. Life is a risk sometimes, even without pushing the limits.

FYI his daughter is 15. One report I read said that he was planning on taking a hiatus to spend more time with her when this movie role came up. It's hard to pass up a movie when it's a series. I can't even imagine what she is going through right now.

It is very sad.
The FB pic of his face is fake. The bodies were unidentifiable at the scene.

Yeah,they said the coroner was waiting for dental records to officially ID them. but what a waiste. Oh sure,they were only doing 40-45mph...but the driver was attenpting to drift on a hairpin curve where the cops said it's popular to do so. Starting to sound like buddy & fellow time attack driver showin off!?

Back