RIMS system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bairsbrewing

Reaction score
Anyone have a good plan for building a rims system? I have the temp controller but need to get the electrical components and need a little advice. I'm going to buy the rims tube and connections from brewer hardware. Any help would be appreciated.

You would be very hard pressed to find components that arent from china these days unless you found some old stock....

I used like 6 suppliers from china for my various switches and indicator lights... no issues from any... same for pids..

my recommendation for a good pid controller with manual duty mode at a great value. (comes with ssr and heatsink too)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0087O6S2A/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

I used four different pids and found this particular model to be the best .... does everything the $50 aubrins ones do...
and its not difficult to program or use.
you might also want to checkour brewhardware.XXX as well as they have some good stuff at reasonable prices and the owner Bobby M is on these forums helping out with answers to questions...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back